
Here comes the New Year of the one and only 2006. I got all the presents I wanted and was able to develop my pictures from my trip home to Delaware. The weather is quite rainy but things are going well. With this gloomy weather - it is darker in the morning so the boys stay asleep a little longer than normal. I can't believe that the 2006 is starting soon. I was told that once you turn 20 the years seem to fly by. Man were those people right. I will going to a progressive Dinner for New Years. The Salem church goes around to different houses and they each have a different kind of food from different cultures. I think I am going to have great fun. Then we return to Macleay to have a meeting and ring in the New Year. I don't remember this time last year. I remember Christmas Day but I don't remember the times around then. Don't even remember what I did on New Years. I only know that for a fact I was at the meeting hall in Delaware cause that is how I rung in my New Year for many years. I have been in Norway one time 3 years ago. Now I am gonna do it on the other side of the USA. Man times are fun. Have a great New Years.
-mina
No comments:
Post a Comment