Thursday, December 01, 2005
Dreaming of A White Christmas
It is currently raining outside. I wish that is wouldn't. The forecast called for snow...but it is too warm to rain. There are mountains on one side of this Willamette Valley and the ocean on the other. So there is normally no snow for Salem. I am told that Oregonians do not own umbrellas because of how much rain they get. But I have a feeling that it may not be true. Anyway, I am going home early today and then coming back at 9pm so that Sherah may go see a movie with some girls. It must be hard to be a mother. But I believe God gives you Grace if you need it. Hee hee that's kind of funny cause the youngest of the kid's name is Grace. Though there will another Addition in Late April. So excited!
love to all,
Mina
P.S. the rose picture is one I took while it was the beginning of the raining season in October. Just outside the house!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment