Friday, February 17, 2006

Going to School


Yesterday I turned in my Financial Aid papers. I sent them online so I should be able to see my status within 3-4 days. That means I have to wait the whole weekend!! I am so anxious to see how all this pans out. I won't be going to school until the fall though. I am so impatient to start. Things just keep moving forward, even though there are some obstacles. The only thing I am worried about is finding a job at the end of June or beginning of July. I need to find a job pretty quick. Sometimes it takes a while to find a job even though I haven't really searched here in Oregon. It is definitely hard in Delaware. Jobs aren't handed to everyone I guess. But there definitely is a lot more places to work here then in Delaware. But Salem is also more populated. Anyway, luck is on my side. I can feel it. I just have to stay faithful.
Today is the start of my first North West Youth Conference. It starts tonight. I am so excited and this will give me something to do while I have to wait for my results.
The Oregon sunset is one I took at Lincoln City.
-mina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrat with a blog dear minafriend...

Have a grear day

Love you..
Therese