Tuesday, July 25, 2006

News Update


So I have been in Salem for like 10 & 1/2 monhts. This is a stressful time for me cause I am trying to find a job....That is the most critical right now. But then me and Katie have to find some place to stay...I am at complete peace with that though. It is the job that is so hard to get...I'm not so good in that department. Hopefully I can get something quicker cause then the sooner I have the job the sooner we can move in. So now for this month I am helping Sherah Tuesday's and Thursdays from 10-1. and then to Saroj's everyday from 12 until 5. Then on Friday mornings I drive up to Portland to clean Rosemary Makar's apartment. So I am making just enough to get by. But then August comes and the slate is clean...
The picture is of Cheryl Moderie and me. We have become Buddies.
-elmina

No comments: