Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Home Again, Home Again


Hello Everyone,
I have been home in Delaware since May now. Yeah!! Anyway, Christmas is almost here and I suddenly remembered that I had this blog and wanted to update it. Man it has been ages. Much has happened since I have arrived home. At the end of last July my dad went into the hospital cause he couldn't breathe. We were told that he was dieing. He had been smoking since he was 9 and his lungs were giving out on him. So it happened that we got enough people to pray for him and he was out within 3 or 4 days. But almost exactly two months later my dad was found at a truck stop and God had taken him to heaven. That is pretty much the only major event that has happened since then. I guess other things have happened but this has to be the most life changing event. We got a new family here in Delaware. Kristian and Maggie Togard from Norway, Bergen have moved here until next July or so. Fredrik and Emma are coming here with the kids on the 17th to spend their first Christmas and New Years here. YEAH!!! That is going to be fun. We are all planning to go to Indiana for Christmas. I still have yet to see if I can get off work in time to make it and be back in time to go back to work. So these pictures are of our Christmas tree and then the other one is of my dad's funeral. Yes we had to have him cremated but we have a lovely urn for him. I hope you all have a great day and I will try to update this a little bit more often.
-mina

No comments: