Sunday, June 01, 2008

NASCAR weekend is OVER

So for those of you who don't know...we get the NASCAR people twice a year here cause of our "Dover International Speedway". Big whoop.
  Unfortunately these last few days at work have been extremely agonizing. It amazes me how some people can be so clueless or stupid when it comes to every day life. They ask the weirdest questions. For example(cause I know you are dieing to know) one customer asked me if the one flavor of chip is on sale does that mean all the herrs chips are on sale? My response was wanting to be "do they have a sale tag?" But I didn't and was very professional about it. Then one man asked on Thursday as I was stocking the milk, if the Fat Free milk was 2%.   I politely answered "NO, the light blue milk is that has the 2% sign on it." Was that too forward? There were others but I won't bore you. We get some real rednecks and hicks here during this time. But now it is Sunday night and they are all gone.
I had to work until 10:30am today and I couldn't get across the highway to make it to the meeting...BIG bummer. Mom and Buddy had already left. So I hung out at home, doing dishes, finishing my picture frame of many pictures, hanging it, eating, watching various halfs of movies on TV, and most importantly watching bits of the race on TV.  I am so close that I could hear the cars going around the track near my house. Anyway, now I have to go to bed so I can get up at 3:30am for my 4am morning shift.
NIGHTS folks,
mina

No comments: