It's been a while...but I have moved to Oregon. My address is: 5282 15th Ct NE Keizer, OR 97303 All letters welcome. Here are some pictures of my room then up close things...I have king size bed!!! And I really miss the friends in Delaware. -Mina
Hey Mina, cool to see pics of how you're doing. Miss you too. It still sorta hasn't sunk in that you are actually gone. Not sure when it will do that. Sorta just seems like you've been working lots, but you finally have a weekend off and I'll see you at the youth meeting on Sat. :( btw... I don't know why, but I can't ever seem to get on you piczo site. the password doesn't work. Maybe you could email it to me? byler_maria@yahoo.com PS. updates on my blog about activity club. : )
2 comments:
Hey Mina, cool to see pics of how you're doing. Miss you too. It still sorta hasn't sunk in that you are actually gone. Not sure when it will do that. Sorta just seems like you've been working lots, but you finally have a weekend off and I'll see you at the youth meeting on Sat. :( btw... I don't know why, but I can't ever seem to get on you piczo site. the password doesn't work. Maybe you could email it to me? byler_maria@yahoo.com PS. updates on my blog about activity club. : )
Welcome to Oregon. I live far, far away from you - but I am as close as your computer. Take care and stay dry.
Post a Comment