Thursday, November 27, 2008

NEVER EVER WATCH THIS

I am warning you now. This is the most tragic movie ever made. You know how you can cry at some really sentimental movies and it just brings tears to your eyes? This one made me bawl. I was crying full fledged tears with this one. Long after I watched it. I would Highly recommend you NEVER watch this movie. I would only think it important enough to tell everyone cause I would never want anyone to have to experience this ever. The small saying under the title is "A Timeless of Innocence Lost and Humanity Found". Let me tell you innocence was lost but I am not sure how Humanity was found. Right when the horrific part was starting to happen something deep inside me told me to leave the theater, but I didn't and I regret it fully. So if you decide to watch it anyway then I beg you to please walk out when you know the bad part is coming. I know I will probably have a hard time sleeping for the next couple of nights. I would not wish that on ANYONE!!!
night,
mina

1 comment:

Mette said...

Aaw, I really want to see this movie. ;P But now I'm not so sure anymore! My sister and my mum read the book already, and I know they loved it. But I too have a tendensy to bawl over sad war movies when there are kids involved. Have you ever seen Grave of the Fireflies? It's even anime, and I cried my eyes out long after it was finished. :P Some movies just gets to you.