Sunday, January 18, 2009
Babysitting 5 kids
The baby, got to spend later evenings with him.
This is a lizard owned by the oldest boy. On Friday he forgot close his cage and the thing got out. I had a hard time falling asleep that night for fear of it crawling on me. The boy prayed to God that it would come back and never run away again. The next morning it appeared on the top of his cage and we coaxed him in...
Cute little one playing behind the TV.
Eating Fruit Snacks
And the crazy one.
Playing bowling on the Wii.
Eating dinner at McDonalds near the play place. It's all they really care about anyway.
Making Spaghetti for dinner, they all crowd around to watch.
Putting all the cushions all over the place to make it more fun.
I babysat these 5 for four days. It was fun for them and i got salvation so it all ended pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your last sentence was hilerious..
I will use that next time I babysit.
Parents: How was it?
Me: Fun for the kids - salvation for me. A win-win situation.
Post a Comment