Tuesday, March 31, 2009
California!!
Wow! It is totally awesome here! I just wanted to write a few words and say how glad I am to be here. There will many more updates to come once I get more pictures. I have already been outside today all day in short sleeves and knee length shorts. ALSO flipflops and sun glasses have been with me all day. There is a golf course behind the house and I am sitting out side on the veranda and eating strawberries, apples, and drinking YUMMY India Tea. Having nice conversations with Bonnie. God is so good too us. Like it says, "God knows and plans all things, whats best you and me He brings"! I will catch up with you guys later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nnnnngh, i am NOT jealous! ;P Aw man, I wish I was there! I could totally get used to walking in flip flops again, it's been so long I think i forgot how. :P
Enjoy your days in the sunny state! :)
Post a Comment