Tuesday, October 06, 2009

so this is how it is:

I have another site I like update more so I have decided to just update this one once a month but you are welcome to go check my other site.... elmina.weebly.com
So this last Month, which would be September: I took a trip home to Delaware for a wedding where I saw all my dear friends and it was like my heart was being ripped out when I had to leave. I like to explain it as: It hurt so bad to leave that I was bruised. It took me a couple of days to get back in the swing of things here and I
am glad that God allowed me to be here where I can grow and develop.

Click on the picture to see it bigger 1. Angie wasn't too sure about taking a picture with me but I gave her my puppy dog face. 2. James decided to pop into the picture. The girls didn't know until I showed the picture on the camera. They thought it was funny. 3. Me with the wedding couple 4. In the gym, this is what a few days in Delaware will do to ya. 5. Me taking Madison(Kris Coblentz's daughter) for a walk in her car. Love her mouth.


A couple days after coming back I finally went and got my hair cut and layered to how I have wanted it for a long time.


No job yet, maybe you people aren't praying enough for me? I went to the Champoeg park. You say that Shampooee. Saw some sites and had some fun, learned some new things about Oregon and the wheat business.


Now it's October...See you in a month!!

No comments: