Sunday, November 01, 2009

October Update

The beginning of the month I went to Vancouver and had a Canadian Thanksgiving with Dave and Dorothy Cinnamon. It was great and it was fun trying to make food like this for the first time with just us youngens.

I started to make myself some green drinks. Mostly fruit and then I add a vegetable. Mostly it's to get the veggie in the diet but you add the fruit to make it taste good. I realized that I didn't like grapes or spinach in my drinks. GROSS.. But I like it when they taste citrusy or sourie. Anyway, I also have been trying to get some exercise into the lifestyle as well.


This next picture would be my interview outfit that Shelia helped me pick out. And I used it when I got my job at SAFEWAY!!! Yep, that's true I am back in the deli in Safeway.

2 comments:

Mette said...

I dig the outfit, Elmina. You look great! :)


man, i wish we celebrated thanksgiving here, it looks like such a nice long weekend. :)

:) said...

LOKKING GOOD, girl! ^^;

*plystre*