Monday, December 07, 2009

November Update


OK, so I am a bit late on this past and I don't really have too much to post. Nothing too much as changed this month. I work about 30 hrs a week. We got the christmas tree the day after christmas but didn't decorate it until December. So I will have pictures then. This is my Thanksgiving and stuff etc. Enjoy.

This picture is from a night I had some girls over. We had fun baking fallish stuff.

This next section of pictures is me and Victoria doing a random photo shoot.

And then, I didn't take too many pictures from my Thanksgiving with the Cooper's but here are some. Too bad I completely forgot about taking pictures when we were eating...

1. Livy working tirelessly to scrub the dishes from brunch.
2. Shelia and Ivy playing the wii bowling.
3. Us playing Phase 10 while waiting for the food to cook.

**Remember you can click on any of these pictures too see them bigger.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Dunno why but your blog has fallen out of my list! hmmm! But I found you again.. hehe! Hope your doing good!!