Thursday, November 28, 2013

*~A Day of Thanks~*

www.susanbranch.com
My house is starting to smell like Sweet Potato Baking...I am making a casserole from Susan Branch's calender.
www.susanbranch.com
The potatos are currently boiling and the decorations are keeping me company as I listen to Christmas music.



Around 2 o'clock I will head over to the Coopers house to eat and eat and eat.  Since my job is to bring the candied yams...I decided to branch out a little today.  Tommy, their son is in Norway and he is the one whole really loves my yams and so this year I will do something a little different.
I hope all of you are with friends or family this day.
This verse was on the Brunstad website when I looked this morning.  It pointed out that there were other days of thanks but they only happened when something great was going on.  This verse says we are to give thanks in all times.  I will take this into my heart and thank God everyday what He done for me in my life. There have been some unthankful times and I know that those times I was supposed to be thankful for too.  God gives us opportunities to over come evil in our flesh.  In this world of destruction and sin I must stand strong no matter what comes.  God is always beside me and working with me.  I am Super Thankful for that.
www.brunstad.org
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments: