Friday, December 20, 2013

Tea and Cookies

How is everyone doing this morning?
www.susanbranch.com
My room mate made cranberry-oatmeal cookies last night and so I decided to have some with my tea this morning.  Most of my mornings have started that way.  I enjoy spending my mornings with a cup of tea.  Susan Branch taught me that.  My mom tried to make me a coffee drinker, so now we each can enjoy our own cup of something in the morning as we grow old together.  Too bad we live a whole continent away from each other.  Now I'm rambling...which reminds me I need to finish my About Me page.  Sorry to those of you that have been wanting to read more.
I just took another bite of cookie and realized there are also chocolate chips in these cookies.

As I was saying, most mornings I get a cup of tea, while still in my pink bath robe, and sit down in front of the computer to check on some blogs I follow.  If you have a blog you would like me to follow, please leave me a comment.  Most mornings I am dissapointed because there are no new posts.  Then I am inspired to get on my blog and post something.  So here I am.
I have to leave soon to provide child care for a darling little girl. But I will take time to leave you with this picture.
The finger is so irresistible. 

The other morning, my room mate and I decided to write our Christmas cards for the local friends.  We decided to make ourselves an awesome breakfast first.  My room mate is very good at making pancakes.  So she did and I made eggs etc.
Then our table turned into this...
and we still have to finish some cards that need to be mailed back home.
Now I must get ready to leave.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and don't forget to let me know you stopped by.

No comments: