Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Festivities

I have been very busy this past week.  Let me catch you up on what I have been doing.

Currently I am taking a day at home trying to get rid of an annoying cough I have had for days now.  I decided I better not let this day go to waste so I put a load of laundry in the washer and dryer, filled and started the dishwasher, and made a cup of tea(or 2).  I also set three pots to boil on the stove.  Sometimes moisture in the air can help to dispel the mucus.

And here I sit, listening to christmas music and downloading some new songs.
www.susanbranch.com
We finally got our tree decorated and we brought a friend along to help.  The branches on our tree went in weird angles and we had to work together to get the lights on the tree.  Here my room mate is working on putting more lights on.
And then comes the Ornaments.

And here is in the living room right now.
www.susanbranch.com
 We have also been doing other decorating as well...Check it out



And Christmas Festivities wouldn't be without some baking.
Yummy ginger snaps that aren't too crunchy...yum yum
We will store them in our snowman cookie jar.  There they are.

Ok, I think I've taken up enough of you time.  I hope every is enjoying this Christmas-time.

No comments: