Thursday, December 12, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

I am A little behind in decorating this year but that's because I am in the middle of finals week.  I will share a little of what we have been doing so far.  We finally got the tree into the house but it was seven feet tall...we ordered a six foot(personally I think a four foot would have worked and then we could set it up on a side table and still be able to fit all the furniture back into the house.
     My room mate's dad brought us the tree from our church and helped us set it up.  Come to find out, this tree seems to be on the verge of browning all over...It must have been cut a while ago. 
But my room mate is great with a pair of snippers and proceeds to trim the tree.  This next picture is how it currently looks in our living room waiting for us to decorate it.
I think she did a pretty good job.  I have been watering the thing and it just seems to be sucking it right up so I guess that's a good sign that it is still alive.
I guess I'll leave this as that.  I still have one more final paper to write and I must begin so I can finish.  I'll post more Christmas fun later.
www.susanbranch.com

No comments: