"A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together."
Silver Creek falls is a park with many waterfalls. Even though I have been there many times, I have never been there after a snowfall. I love how the snow looks on all the ever green trees.
Here is that waterfall at a closer view.
And look over at at the water.
Now let's stroll on further until we see some small deer in the distance. Too bad they ran away and I couldn't get a great pictures.
Now that they have run away, even though we tried really hard to walk quietly to not make any noise.So we keep walking and get closer to the large waterfall as we hear it rushing in the distance.
We are so shocked at the huge icicles hanging from the side. It is so cold that everything that has frozen except for the running water. Now we have to go further. We keep strolling around and start to make our way down. OOPPS!! We slipped on some black ice. It was covered in snow and surprised us. However, we dust ourselves off and walk down further to this awesome view.
You can see the pathway that people can walk on. That's the white strip on the far side of the waterfall...this leads around behind the waterfall...I am pretty they blocked that off.
Besides we had to take some pictures with people in it and the light was getting away from us.I managed to have our photography snap this picture of me.
I hope you enjoyed our little excursion but the sun is really going down and everyone is frozen so we trek on back to the car to warm up. Now we drive home carefully because some of the roads closest to the park still have frozen snow on it.





No comments:
Post a Comment