Sorry this post is a couple days after New Year's, but better late than never.
How has everyone been doing in this New Year? Did you celebrate with friends or stay home and enjoy some coziness in your house? Or did you make it an early night and sleep through the New Year? Did you perhaps watch the Ball drop on TV?
I did what I do every year. I went to church and spent a wonderful evening of festivities before grabbing a drink and toasting into the New Year with 500 other people. Then we went outside to enjoy the fireworks. Here are a few pictures I got.


I am currently having a day at home. Sometimes everything becomes too much and I need to relax. So I made cresent rolls.While running this fireplace in the background.
My family on the East coast is enjoying very cold weather and a snowstorm. How I wish so much that I could be there all cozy on the couch with fuzzy socks, tea, a sweater, and a blanket while reading a book.
I told myself that I was going to read a book before I started school and school starts on Monday again. Guess that didn't pan out too well. Oh well, when school starts there will be plenty of books to read.
I guess I'll go snuggle in my bed and chill for another hour until I head to a fundraising event.
I hope every one of you guys are enjoying the weather you have right now. Remember, where ever you are, there is always someone who wishes they had your weather instead of their own.



No comments:
Post a Comment