I am spending this weekend babysitting 8 children. It's my joy. Check out these cute two boys..
We started our morning with some cuddles and smiles. Now they are playing a nice game of Sorry(in between discussions about who skipped who).
I am working on getting some homework done but I realized I haven't updated in a while. I thought I might add some more pictures from my trip since it is the month of November.
Here are some pictures from the second leg of my trip. We headed out D.C. and made our way to Chicago. This train had a viewing car where I spent the whole 17 hours. The seats were not gonna be ok for me. So I took everything with me and made myself comfortable(the best way I could). I was hoping we would have WIFI but I was out of luck on that.
The sun started setting.
We stopped at train stations to let people off. This one in Martinsburg looked pretty cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment