Thursday, December 05, 2013

Evening on the town

www.susanbranch.com
Yesterday I spent all day working on school work.  In the evening a had date with a friend.  We went to a cute little coffee cafe down the road from her.  It was my first experience there and it was cute.  There was a little fireplace, that was already surrounded by people and the place was pretty big.  It's not like your modern day coffee shop.  Most people like to make their coffee shops old fashioned and rustic but this one was nice too.  There was a bar to sit at, tables and booths.  They served more than coffee but they also served handmade crepe sandwiches.  I am going to be returning there for sure.


I got myself a Creme-de-menth Latte.  It was delicious.  I know what I want to add to my Christmas list.
After the coffee shop we went to Northern Lights Theater.  It's a theater that serves you food.  You order your food at the counter and take a number.  Then you go sit down and there are tables in front of your seats.  We watched "The Butler".  It was a pretty good movie.  There are some violent parts but I understand why they showed them like that.  They really did happen and people should remember what others did to black people, not long ago.  They weren't brutal  or gory.  Sometimes you were left with the impression that happened.  So I think it was done in good taste.

I have been adding songs to my Christmas Playlist lately.
This is one of my recent favorites - Breath of Heaven - Amy Grant
I also love the movie that the video shows.  The first time I watched it, I knew I had to own it.

I hope you all are having a great day and I hope you continue to have a great day.  If you have snow, throw a snow ball for me. And maybe give it a lick. ;)

No comments: