I have a whole fridge of them. For the first time in my life, I washed my fruits and vegetable the way I was supposed to. I filled the sink with water and added white vinegar. Let them soak and then rinsed and brushed them. After that I cut them and put them in plastic containers for easier assembly. It feels so good to open your fridge and see this....
I am reminded of how much God loves and cares for me. This is how I want to live my life for a long time. I just have to actually make the meals then instead of being lazy.
A word of advice....never think you don't need to wear an apron while chopping beets. This may occur....
I have some really bad chopping knives and when I finally got through to the bottom it flew right into my shirt. Luckily I had some oxi-clean to spray that right out and now it looks good as new. I was a but worried though. Next time I will will be wearing my apron.
Now I must get the day started. I would like add a prayer request though.
There is a dear brother in Delaware that has been waiting a long time for a heart transplant and even missed one opportunity because no one was home to rush him to the hospital. Yesterday he finally got his new heart, from a 20 year old boy.
The heart is beating well but the next 24 hours are essential in seeing if his body will accept the heart as his own. He has about 12 children who have huge smiles on their faces.
This man is like a father to me and I am so excited he finally got his new heart. Please pray for his recovery.




1 comment:
Mina..how is that brother now...??? Is he doing okay..?
Post a Comment