
Yeah, this snow storm thing NEVER happens. But guess what? I woke up this morning to this. In this valley we sometimes get snow but never something to talk about. Currently, someone did a 360 having fun on the slippery road.(as I watch out my window)
This last Tuesday, it seriously snowed all day....watch this video and see.
But not one single flurry stuck. For 10 seconds I thought it might stick, but then my hopes were dashed and nothing stayed.
But last night as I was saying goodbye to some old friends I found out that it was supposed to snow.
And this is what it looked outside my window all day.
Today's snow only started sticking on the roads after 2pm. It was only staying on our cars and the grass. But the roads stayed clear...then by some miracle the snow started to stick!!
So I started a fire with my very last log. It was a large one and I burned lots of newspaper but I finally got it lit. It stayed lit for about 5 hours...And now my last log is gone.
But I just stayed sitting on the couch and looking out the window at the snow. I did however, feel like I wanted to get some snackie food while I caught up on the Biggest Loser Finale. Isn't that horrible? Anyway, that show is very motivating. So at about 5 pm I headed to the corner store that you see in most of my pictures and got a sandwich, chocolate pudding, and other goodies.
Check out my last few pictures and a couple videos too.
Make this bigger and look at the house and dark spots to see the snow falling.
I then decided to venture outside to give you a better view of actually how much snow is falling. It's so hard to actually see it in a video or picture.
There are so many things I want to blog about, that I have been doing these last few days but that will have to come another day. School was cancelled today and it is also cancelled tomorrow.
I'm trying to slow down a bit so I took a break from my preschool substitute position so I can catch up on homework. I just got a lot of trials going on with me right now. Some happy things and some sad things and also some tragic things. Birth, rebirth, near death, emotional loss, etc. You can pray for my dear niece. She has been in the hospital for two weeks now after she was born. She had many complications and we saw her getting better and then she got an infection and had to stay longer.
Isn't she such a cutie? Her name is Olivia.
So I guess I will close now. Look for more posts from me soon.
One of a trip to the beach, hiking with friends, day trip to Seattle, hiking trip with my brother etc.






No comments:
Post a Comment