Monday, June 09, 2014

Almost Summer

Hello Everybody

www.susanbranch.com

I can't believe it is already the 9th of June.  Time is flying for me.  I have been doing so much in my little/big home that I only briefly thought about my blog.  But now that I am approaching summer and graduation I feel it best if I start this up again and update people on the goings on in my life.

I have been doings tons of planting.  I started a garden!!!  See...

It is currently my pride and joy.  What you see here is tomatoes, beets, cucumbers, and a few carrots.  That last row is either cabbage, cauliflower, or radishes.  I have no idea...  I put a bunch of seeds in when the other stuff we planted did not grow.  And I should have marked what each row was.

  I have three flower plants at the end but only the one is looking like it is growing.  It makes me wonder if I should take the others out and put them elsewhere.  

www.susanbranch.com

 But there are lots of other flowers that are growing faithfully!!



This bush is mint!!  I love making my own tea from that.  There are lilies growing in those stalks.

I also have other plants that are growing very well.  Plus I have planted some shade bulbs in the garden between the flowers.   


On memorial day my room mates mom stopped by and helped me uproot weeds and plant a whole section of gladiolas and dahlias.  They haven't bloomed yet but I am looking forward to that. 
I guess that's all for now. Who knows, maybe I will be able to get another post later on tonight.  But right now I am going to go eat some trout I caught last Saturday.  Yum yum!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to be there! Your garden is beautiful Elmina!!!