Saturday, January 24, 2015

Recap of 2014

SOOO much has happened since I have last posted.  Right after my last post, so much has happened that I had to concentrate on that in order to stay sane.  So I will try to update as much as possible.

 I enjoyed a season of strawberries.  here I am with friends in a near upick field.
A friend's husband was kind enough to give me a crash course on changing my brakes.

June was filled with helping my friend prepare for her wedding.  Then a week after they treated me to their vacation time.  So I drove three hours to the south of Oregon to go boating and visiting the small towns there.
 I took the bride out for an Appelbees dinner.






The wedding brought these two(sisters of the groom) back home for a visit. 












The preparations and wedding collage.
Me and the Bride
Because my dear friends was in town for the wedding...I was lucky to get time with her.  Here we are enjoying a fire before going inside to play games until midnight.

Then a week later I went on my own down south.

 A little video of my drive.
 



 Once there we went boating every day and I enjoyed paddling.  We had to stop at the beach.  We also went on the sand dunes...they are huge!! 














This is the view from the lake house.


 Here we are touring the small towns.










We then headed to the coast.

 I had to drop off a friend at the airport who is going to spend a year in Norway.  I still miss her terribly.










Here I am spending time at the beach with a friend and their little children.

www.susanbranch.com

 Not much tops the Oregon Coast.

My summer was filled with this little girl.  I cared for her and cleaned the house for the mother.

Fundraising consisted of Detailing cars for Dealerships. And Jeldwen concetion stands...selling food.


 I got a part time job as a blueberry picker.

















 



 My summer 2014 was used for job searching and working temp jobs of babysitting.  I also got a part time job at a car detailing garage.  It was different for me but I enjoyed the hard labor.

July consisted of constant walks through this park close enough to my house that I could walk there.  Here my room mate picked up her mother and went on a sunset walk.  It was gorgeous and fun.





I spent this holiday at my church  with friends.
 On the 5th we went to a local Civil war reenactment.  It was fun because the company was great.
 I ended up getting a part time job doing car detailing.

 My garden was flourishing and I got lots of beets from it.

Then we had another wedding to prepare for.  This one I was a part of as a bridesmaid.
This collage is rehearsal night.
Here are all the Brides maids.

The Couple after the ceremony.  They had a cute country wedding.



I turned 30 on August 27th.  I celebrated it by getting a pedicure and going out to dinner and a movie my with my two roommates.  Fall came around and work dwindled to three days in the month of October.  I knew something had to change and my path lead me to move back to Delaware.
November 9th I was treated to another dinner with three friends to celebrate my birthday and also a going away thing.


  So on November 18th I made my way across the country in my completely packed car.  Arriving in Delaware in time for Thanksgiving.
 At this point...this blog is very long and my trip to Delaware took a week.  So I want to put it in a whole new post.  I will work on the at that soon.

No comments: